|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||250|
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
Crunchy Chicken Cordon Bleu
Italian- seasoned bread crumbs give this classic crunchy chicken cordon bleu recipe its perfectly browned crust, while the combination topping of ham and cheese adds just the right amount of salty flavor.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 6 thin slices cooked ham (about 3 oz.), divided
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Brush chicken with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then coat in bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes. Evenly top chicken with 4 slices ham and cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo according to package directions, adding broccoli and remaining 2 slices ham, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, during last 3 minutes. Let stand about 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve with chicken.
- Cost per recipe*: $12.20. Cost per serving*: $3.05. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.