Knorr Lime Chicken with Creamy Chipotle Dip
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/8 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. chopped yellow onion [or white part of green onion ]
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- For CHICKEN, combine Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon with lime juice in medium glass bowl. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds; stir. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, for DIP, combine all ingredients in small bowl. Serve with chicken.
Cost per recipe*: $7.36. Cost per serving*: $1.84. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|