|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
Knorr Lime Chicken with Creamy Chipotle Dip
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream [or Mexican crema ]
- 1/8 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. chopped yellow onion [or white part of green onion ]
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- For CHICKEN, combine Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon with lime juice in medium glass bowl. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds; stir. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, for DIP, combine all ingredients in small bowl. Serve with chicken.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.36. Cost per serving*: $1.84. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.