|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
Chipotle Chicken Pizza
- 6 ounces cooked chicken, shredded (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 6 Tbsp. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Knorr® Chipotle MiniCube, crumbled
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked pizza crust
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 4 tablespoons mozzarella, cilantro and MiniCube. Evenly spread on pizza crust, then top with tomatoes, onion and remaining 2 tablespoons mozzarella. Arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.