Vegetable & Cheese Pastry Puffs
- Serves: 48 puffs
- PREP TIME: 45 min
- COOK TIME: 15 min
- 1 box (17.3 oz.) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed according to package directions (2 sheets)
- 1 envelope Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Unfold pastry sheets and roll each sheet into 12 x 8 -inch rectangle. Cut each rectangle into 24 squares, about 2-inches each. Press squares into mini muffin pans.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Generously fill pastry shells with vegetable mixture. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown and puffed; serve warm.
Cost per recipe*: $15.80.
Cost per puff*: $0.33.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|