|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||3 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Avocado Breakfast Sandwiches
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 Knorr® Chipotle MiniCube, crumbled
- 4 large eggs, cooked as desired
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 slices whole grain bread, toasted
- Heat first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan on low heat; set aside.
- Layer eggs and avocado on toast, then drizzle with sauce.
- Cost per recipe*: $3.64 Cost per serving*: $0.91 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.