|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||40 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||300|
|Total Fat||34 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Buffalo Chicken Rice
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce, divided
- 1 cup regular rice [or converted rice]
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and heat chicken with 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper sauce, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Remove chicken mixture and set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet and cook rice, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until golden. Stir in water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Remove rice from heat, then stir in chicken mixture, remaining 3 tablespoon cayenne pepper sauce, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise and sour cream. Spread 1/2 of the mixture in prepared dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, then top with remaining chicken mixture and cheddar cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with celery and blue cheese.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.