|Prep Time:||45 min|
|Marinate for||30 min|
|Cook Time:||8 min|
Grilled Skirt Steak Tostadas
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3/4 lb. skirt steak [or flank steak]
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 bag (4 oz.) baby watercress [or baby spinach] (about 6 cups loosely packed)
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes [or cherry tomatoes]
- 3 large radishes, julienned (1/8- x 1/8- x 3-inch strips)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 6 (5-in. ea.) corn tostadas
- 1/2 cup shredded queso fresco cheese [or Monterey Jack cheese] (about 2 oz.)
- Combine lime juice, olive oil and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds; reserve 1 tablespoon. Pour remaining marinade over steak in large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine Mayonnaise with reserved 1 tablespoon marinade in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine watercress, tomatoes, radishes and onion in large bowl; set aside.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning once, until desired doneness, about 8 minutes. Thinly slice steak and keep warm.
- Evenly divide steak on tostadas. Toss watercress mixture with mayonnaise mixture, then mound on tostadas and sprinkle with cheese.
- *SUBSITUTION: To make your own tostadas, fry corn tortillas in small skillet in oil, one at a time, turning once, until crisp; drain on paper towels.
- TIP: Top tostadas with your favorite refried black bean recipe. TIP: Serve, if desired, with salsa verde and chopped avocado.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.