|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||60 min|
Roasted Chicken with Basil
- 1 3 1/4 - 4 lb. roasting chicken
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr®Basil Paste
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Basil Paste, oil, garlic and lemon peel in small bowl; rub on chicken.
- Arrange chicken, breast side up in 13 x 9-inch roasting pan with or without rack.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 and cook for an additional 45 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of the thigh reaches 180°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.