- Serves: 6
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 20 min
- 1 dried pasilla chili pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless red snapper fillets
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 ounces shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. garlic, finely chopped
- 1 chili de arbol, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- Remove stem and seeds of pasilla chile and toast in dry skillet over medium heat, pressing with spatula and turning until soft and pliable, about 1 minute. Pour 1/2 cup boiling water over chili, cover and soak 10 minutes. Process pasilla chile with soaking liquid in mini food processor or blender; set aside.
- Sprinkle snapper with Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in deep 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook snapper, flesh-side-down, until golden, about 3 minutes. Remove snapper from skillet and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook onion, red pepper and mushrooms, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. Stir in ginger, garlic and chile de arbol and cook 30 seconds. Stir in pasilla chili puree and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 2 minutes. Stir in water and coconut milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and add snapper. Simmer covered simmer until snapper flakes with a fork, about 5 minutes . Gently whisk in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- Serve, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro and lime wedges.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|