|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||380|
|Total Fat||43 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||120 %|
Masa Polenta with Sausage & Peppers
- 8 ounces fresh chorizo sausage, crumbled
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 3 medium green and/or red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 cup masa harina
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook chorizo in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until browned, about 4 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook green peppers and onion, stirring occasionally, until very soft, about 8 minutes. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook garlic, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Gradually whisk in masa. Boil until thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Stir in cilantro.
- Transfer polenta to serving platter, then top with sausage and peppers. Garnish, if desired, with crumbled queso fresco.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.