Creamy Black Bean & Corn Salad
Dig into this salad with a fork, or a tortilla chip. Our Creamy Black Bean Corn Salad appetizer recipe filled with black beans, corn and tomatoes is too good to pass up no matter how you eat it.
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no-salt added black beans
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Microwave lime juice and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds or until hot.
- Combine Bouillon mixture with remaining ingredients. Serve, if desired, with tortilla chips or your favorite dippers.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|