|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
|Serving Size per serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Baked Spinach and Feta Dip
- 1 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise [or 1/2 The Fat Mayonnaise Type Dressing]
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 box (300 g.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese [or regular or reduced fat], crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Combine all ingredients in 1-1/2 -quart (6 cup) casserole dish. Bake 35 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired, with pita chips or any other of your favourite dippers.
- TIP: Use reduced fat sour cream, cheese and mayonnaise in this recipe to reduce the calories- nobody will notice!
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.