|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||8 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
Chicken & Potato Salad
- 1 lb. potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, peeled, if desired, and chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice
- 15 pimento stuffed green olives, quartered (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. sofrito
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Cover potatoes with water in 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients except potatoes in large bowl. Add potatoes and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use Hellmann's ® or Best Foods ® Real Mayonnaise blended with 1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.