|Prep Time:||20 min|
Chicken & Rice Salad
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked regular or converted rice
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (8 oz.) green peas*, drained
- 1 jar (4 oz.) pimientos, drained and chopped
- 8 pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Blend mayonnaise, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve, if desired, as a main dish or side dish.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.