|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||38 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Turkey 'N Stuffing Dijon
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves [or peach preserves]
- 1 package (7 oz.) seasoned cube stuffing mix (about 3-1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 6 turkey cutlets
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise mustard and preserves in small bowl; set aside. Combine stuffing mix and hot water until moistened in large bowl; let stand 2 minutes. Spoon stuffing into pan in 6 mounds. Top each mound with turkey, then evenly top with mustard sauce.
- Bake covered 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove cover and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Cost per recipe*: $11.51 Cost per serving*: $1.91 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.