|Prep Time:||25 min|
|Cook Time:||8 min|
|Chill Time||240 min|
Chicken Liver Spread
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 lb. chicken livers
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped (reserve 1 Tbsp.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. dry sherry (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- Melt 2 tablespoons Spread in 10-inch skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook chicken livers, in two batches, turning occasionally, until cooked and lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Remove from skillet and let cool.
- Finely chop chicken livers; reserve 1 tablespoon.
- Combine onion, chicken livers, eggs, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sherry, salt and mustard in medium bowl until well blended. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Garnish with reserved egg and parsley to serve.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.