Serves: 2 cups
|Prep Time:||25 min|
|Cook Time:||8 min|
|Chill Time||240 min|
Chicken Liver Spread
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 lb. chicken livers
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped (reserve 1 Tbsp.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. dry sherry (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- Melt 2 tablespoons Spread in 10-inch skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook chicken livers, in two batches, turning occasionally, until cooked and lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Remove from skillet and let cool.
- Finely chop chicken livers; reserve 1 tablespoon.
- Combine onion, chicken livers, eggs, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sherry, salt and mustard in medium bowl until well blended. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Garnish with reserved egg and parsley to serve.