Chicken Waldorf Salad
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 medium apples, cored and chopped
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss well. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Chill, if desired.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|