|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Chicken Waldorf Salad
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken [or turkey]
- 2 medium apples, cored and chopped
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss well. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Chill, if desired.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.