|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- 2 lbs. red bliss potatoes [or new potatoes], peeled if desired and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion (optional)
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain. Return potatoes to saucepot; mash. Add remaining ingredients. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.