|Prep Time:||20 min|
Creamy Tuna Nicoise
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted Nicoise olives [or ripe olives]
- 1 hard-cooked egg, peeled and chopped
- In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, onion and thyme and, if desired, salt and pepper to taste. Stir in remaining ingredients. Chill, if desired.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 1/2 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes instead of small chopped tomato.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.