Creamy Tuna Nicoise
- Serves: 2
- PREP TIME: 20 min
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted Nicoise olives or ripe olives
- 1 hard-cooked egg, peeled and chopped
- In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, onion and thyme and, if desired, salt and pepper to taste. Stir in remaining ingredients. Chill, if desired.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1/2 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes instead of small chopped tomato.