|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Deli Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 2 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables*
- 1/2 lb. your favorite deli cheese and/or meat, cut up (about 2 cups)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with Dressing. Stir in vegetables and deli cheese and/or meat. Toss in pasta and season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- *Use fresh bell peppers, onions, carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, artichoke hearts, broccoli, cauliflower, celery and/or roasted red peppers.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.