|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Italian Deli-Style Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces uncooked rotelle pasta
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 4 ounces deli ham [or cooked ham], cut into strips
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, cut into strips
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives (optional)
- Cook rotelle according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine Dressing with Hellmann's or Best Foods Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.