Deviled Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepot. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Creamy Dijon Mustard, vinegar, sugar and salt in large bowl. Add potatoes, celery, red onion and eggs; toss gently.
- Spoon, if desired, into lettuce-lined bowl and garnish with cherry tomatoes. Serve chilled or at room temperature.