Dijonnaise Grilled Chicken
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Marinate for 30 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger [or 1/2 tsp. ground ginger]
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 cups mixed salad greens (optional)
- 1. In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise ™ Creamy Dijon Mustard, honey, soy sauce, orange juice and ginger. In large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour 1/2 of the marinade over chicken. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining marinade, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 3. Slice chicken and serve on mixed greens, if desired.