|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Marinate for||30 min|
|Cook Time:||8 min|
Dijonnaise Grilled Chicken
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger [or 1/2 tsp. ground ginger]
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 cups mixed salad greens (optional)
- 1. In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise ™ Creamy Dijon Mustard, honey, soy sauce, orange juice and ginger. In large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour 1/2 of the marinade over chicken. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining marinade, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 3. Slice chicken and serve on mixed greens, if desired.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.