|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Dijonnaise Summer Chicken Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken [or 1 package (10 ounces) precooked cubed chicken (about 2 cups)]
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- 2. In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Mustard, salt and pepper. Add pasta, chicken, broccoli and red pepper; toss well. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.