Easy Cheesy Artichoke & Spinach Bread
- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach [or chopped broccoli], thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread (about 16-in. long), halved lengthwise
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. In small bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; evenly spread on bread. Bake 16 minutes or until golden and heated through.
*As an alternative to fresh garlic, use 1/4 tsp. garlic powder