|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
Easy Cheesy Artichoke & Spinach Bread
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach [or chopped broccoli], thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped* (optional)
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread (about 16-in. long), halved lengthwise
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. In small bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; evenly spread on bread. Bake 16 minutes or until golden and heated through.
- *As an alternative to fresh garlic, use 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.