|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
Hearty Chicken BLT
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 sandwich rolls, halved
- 8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Sliced tomatoes
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce; reserve 1/3 cup mayonnaise mixture for bread.
- Evenly brush chicken with remaining 1/3 cup mayonnaise mixture. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Evenly spread cut surfaces of rolls with reserved mayonnaise mixture. Top with hot chicken, bacon, lettuce and tomatoes.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.