Hearty Chicken BLT
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 sandwich rolls, halved
- 8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Sliced tomatoes
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce; reserve 1/3 cup mayonnaise mixture for bread.
- Evenly brush chicken with remaining 1/3 cup mayonnaise mixture. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Evenly spread cut surfaces of rolls with reserved mayonnaise mixture. Top with hot chicken, bacon, lettuce and tomatoes.