|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||220|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Easy Cheesy Artichoke Bread
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 French bread [or Italian bread] (about 16 in. long), halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients except bread in small bowl; evenly spread on bread. Bake 20 minutes or until golden and heated through.
- Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.23 Cost per serving*: $1.03 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.