|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||220|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Easy Cheesy Artichoke Bread
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 French bread [or Italian bread] (about 16 in. long), halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients except bread in small bowl; evenly spread on bread. Bake 20 minutes or until golden and heated through.
- Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.23 Cost per serving*: $1.03 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.