|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Honey Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. grated fresh ginger [or 1/8 tsp. ground ginger (optional)]
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves(about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- In a small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Honey Mustard, soy sauce, orange juice and ginger; set aside.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, 12 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, brushing with honey mustard mixture during last 5 minutes of cooking.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.