|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||30 min|
Oven-Roasted Red Potatoes
- 2 1/2 lbs. small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3/4 tsp. dried rubbed sage [or rosemary]
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Turn onto large baking sheet.
- Roast potatoes 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.