|Prep Time:||10 min|
Parmesan-Basil Chicken Salad
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup onion
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil leaves [or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves]
- 4 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, onion, cheese and basil. Add chicken and toss gently. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper. Chill, if desired.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.