|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||18 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Roasted Jalapeno Chicken Empanadas
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded manchego cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 5 jalapeno peppers, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken (about 1/2 lb.)
- 1 package frozen discos empanadas (10 discos), thawed
- Vegetable oil for frying
- For filling, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, peppers, green onions and garlic salt in medium bowl. Stir in chicken.
- Lightly roll each disco empanada to 5 to 6 inches. Place 1/4 cup filling in center of each disco, then brush edges of discos with water. Fold discos in half over filling, then press edges with fork to seal.
- Heat 2 to 3 inches oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook empanadas, a few at a time, 5 minutes or until golden and crisp, turning once; drain on paper towels. Serve hot.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.