|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Marinate for||180 min|
|Cook Time:||8 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Salsa-Dipped Chicken Kabobs
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and salsa. In large plastic bag or bowl, combine chicken and 1/4 cup mayonnaise mixture. Close bag, or cover bowl, and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining mayonnaise mixture.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Onto skewers, alternately thread chicken and red pepper.
- Grill or broil kabobs, turning frequently, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with refrigerated salsa mixture.
- *If using wooden skewers, soak in water 20 minutes before skewering.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.