|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||8 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||340|
|Total Fat||38 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Sauteed Shrimp with Chipotle Sauce
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. sugar (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with chipotle peppers in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook garlic, onion, sugar and oregano, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in shrimp, salt and pepper and cook 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove from heat; stir in mayonnaise mixture. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.