|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
Succulent Grilled Chicken
This juicy and flavorful grilled chicken will soon become your go-to grilling recipe!
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in medium bowl. Reserve 1/3 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once. Serve chicken with reserved mayonnaise mixture and garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
- VARIATIONS: For Grilled Lemon-Pepper Chicken...combine 1 cup Mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon lemon pepper and 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves; reserve 1/2 cup and prepare as above. For Grilled Caesar Chicken...combine 1 cup Mayonnaise, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce; reserve 1/2 cup and prepare as above. For Salsa-Dipped Grilled Chicken...combine 1/2 cup Mayonnaise and 1/2 cup prepared salsa; reserve 1/2 cup and prepare as above. For Grilled Asian Chicken Salad...combine 1 cup Mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon ground ginger and 1 teaspoon chopped garlic; reserve 1/2 cup, prepare as above and serve over salad greens.
- Cost per recipe*: $6.96. Cost per serving*: $1.74. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.