|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Surfin' Shrimp Pasta Salad
- 2 cups small shell pasta
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 2 cans (6 oz ea.) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes [or cherry tomatoes]
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar and dill in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.