|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Surfin' Shrimp Pasta Salad
- 2 cups small shell pasta
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 2 cans (6 oz ea.) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes [or cherry tomatoes]
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar and dill in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.