|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||8 min|
Sweet Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans [or walnuts], toasted if desired
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered until potatoes are tender, about 8 minutes; drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with brown sugar in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Serve chilled or at room temperature.