|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||8 min|
Sweet Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans [or walnuts], toasted if desired
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered until potatoes are tender, about 8 minutes; drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with brown sugar in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.