|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
Creamy Tuna Casserole
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 ounces rotelle pasta [or elbow macaroni], cooked and drained
- 1 can (5 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chopped tomatoes, drained (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, milk and garlic powder in large bowl. Stir in pasta, tuna, peas and 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into 11 x 7-inch baking dish; top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and tomatoes.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.