|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Corn Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 12 oz. ea.)
- 1 cup cornbread stuffing mix
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. 2. In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, onion, thyme and garlic. 3. Brush pork with mayonnaise mixture, then coat with crushed stuffing. Arrange on baking pan. 4. Roast 20 minutes or until pork is done.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.