Smokin' Succulent Grilled Pork
- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 8 pork chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- Combine all ingredients except chops in medium bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil chops, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chops are done. Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice or Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise. Cost per recipe*: $9.53 Cost per serving*: $1.19 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||255|
|Total Fat||28.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||5.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|