|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||255|
|Total Fat||28.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||5.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Smokin' Succulent Grilled Pork
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 8 pork chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- Combine all ingredients except chops in medium bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil chops, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chops are done. Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
- Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice or Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise. Cost per recipe*: $9.53 Cost per serving*: $1.19 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.