Orange-Rosemary Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 35 min
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped shallots or onion
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1/2 tsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced baby spinach leaves
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In medium bowl, blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, shallots, orange peel, rosemary, salt and pepper. Remove 1 tablespoon and reserve. Stir in spinach. Gently lift skin on chicken and evenly spread on mayonnaise mixture, then brush chicken with 1 tablespoon reserved mayonnaise mixture.
- In shallow roasting or jelly-roll pan, arrange chicken. Roast 35 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Garnish, if desired, with orange wedges and rosemary sprigs.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||60 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|