|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
Orange-Rosemary Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped shallots [or onion]
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1/2 tsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced baby spinach leaves
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In medium bowl, blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, shallots, orange peel, rosemary, salt and pepper. Remove 1 tablespoon and reserve. Stir in spinach. Gently lift skin on chicken and evenly spread on mayonnaise mixture, then brush chicken with 1 tablespoon reserved mayonnaise mixture.
- In shallow roasting or jelly-roll pan, arrange chicken. Roast 35 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Garnish, if desired, with orange wedges and rosemary sprigs.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.