|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||9 %|
|Saturated Fat||5 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Potato Beet Salad
- 1 lb. potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) beets, drained and cut into 1-inch pieces*
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1/3 cup green onions, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Cover potatoes with water in 2-quart saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool.
- Combine potatoes with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Garnish, if desired, with sliced hard cooked eggs and sliced black olives.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 lb. fresh beets. In 2-quart saucepan, add beets and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until beets are tender. Drain and cool; then peel and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Cost per recipe*: $4.16 Cost per serving*: $0.52 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.