|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||60 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||500|
|Total Fat||55 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Roasted Chicken with Lemon & Herbs
- 1 medium lemon
- 5 lbs. whole chicken
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. From the lemon, grate enough peel to measure 1 teaspoon, then cut lemon in half.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, parsley, thyme, sage, garlic, lemon peel, salt and pepper in small bowl. Spread 1/4 cup mayonnaise mixture under chicken skin, then spread remaining on outside of chicken. Place lemon halves in cavity.
- Arrange chicken breast side up in 13 x 9-inch roasting pan, with or without rack. Roast 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 375° and continue roasting 50 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of the thigh reaches 180°.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.80 Cost per serving*: $1.95 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.