|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Light & Tangy Chicken Salad
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mango chutney, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken (about 12 oz.)
- 1/2 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- In medium bowl, combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise and mango chutney. Add remaining ingredients. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Serve on lettuce and garnish with toasted sliced almonds. Chill, if desired.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing. This is an Eat Smart™ recipe. Eat Smart™ recipes can help reduce your intake of saturated fats, trans fats, sugars, sodium and cholesterol.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.