|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
- 1 package (8.5 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 1 can (11 oz.) Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray 8-inch cake pan* with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl until moistened. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm or let cool on wire rack.
- *For Mini-Muffins, spray mini-muffin pans with no-stick cooking spray and fill 2/3-full with batter. Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pans. Makes about 36.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.