|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Cuban Mojo Pork Grill
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeds and ribs removed, then finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops (about 1 lb.)
- Combine all ingredients except chops in medium bowl.
- Season chops, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper, then brush with mayonnaise mixture. Grill or broil chops, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chops are done.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.