|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||320|
|Total Fat||35 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||45 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||50 %|
|Vitamin C||180 %|
Sausage & Peppers Subs with Creamy Italian Spread
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar [or apple cider vinegar or white balsamic vinegar ]
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage links [or hot Italian sausage links ]
- 2 large red and/or orange bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 medium hoagies [or rolls], split
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, cheese, basil, vinegar and garlic. Reserve 1/4 cup.
- On skewers, thread sausage. On separate skewers, alternately thread red peppers and onion. Grill or broil sausage and vegetables, brushing vegetables with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until sausage is done and vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, brush reserved mayonnaise mixture on both sides of rolls. Grill or broil, turning once, until toasted. To serve, arrange cooked sausage and vegetable skewers on grilled rolls; remove skewers.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.