|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||30 min|
|Stand Time||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||440 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
Sweet Potato Casserole
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes, baked, cooled, peeled and mashed
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup light cream [or half and half]
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookies [or graham crackers]
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine sweet potatoes, 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, raisins, cream, egg and sugar in medium bowl. Spoon potato mixture into 1-quart shallow baking dish; set aside.
- Combine cookie crumbs and remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise in small bowl. Evenly sprinkle onto potato mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- *VARIATIONS: Try stirring in drained crushed pineapple, toasted chopped walnuts or ground ginger. Or, omit crumb topping and top with 1/2 cup mini marshmallows.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.