|Prep Time:||15 min|
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 bag (16 oz.) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 lb. jicama, julienned (1/8 x 1/8 x 3-inch strips)
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. cumin seed, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese (optional)
- 1. In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice, lime juice, sugar, salt and black pepper. Add remaining ingredients except cheese; toss to coat. Chill, if desired. Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.