|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||8 min|
Garden Potato Salad
- 1 1/2 lbs. red potatoes, cubed (about 3-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 lb. green beans, halved
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped plum tomatoes, drained
- 1. In 4-quart saucepot, cover potatoes with water; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and cook potatoes about 8 minutes or until tender, adding green beans during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool. 2. In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, green onions, dill, salt and pepper. Stir in potatoes, green beans and tomatoes. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.