|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Marinate for||30 min|
|Cook Time:||6 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||320|
|Total Fat||36 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
Honduran Chicken Skewers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup tighly packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbsp. chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- Process olive oil, onion, cilantro, chipotle, Bouillon, sugar and garlic in blender or food processor until smooth. Remove 1 tablespoon and combine with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Thread chicken on 8 skewers, then arrange in large nonaluminum baking dish; rub with remaining olive oil mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Serve with refrigerated dipping sauce.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.